[bksvol-discuss] Re: copyright help

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jakeab2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 21:42:49 -0500

I know this is probably a bit late to comment. (I've been gone the last two
days moving into college) but I actually have a copy of Swallows and Amazons
and was planning to scan it...let me know if you would like me to look
anything up. It's a title I enjoyed when i was about 10 years younger :-)

Jake