[bksvol-discuss] Re: bso books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 19:59:43 -0700 (PDT)

It's not a technology issue but carelessness or lack
of knowledge on the part of the validators, who should
remove the BSO when uploading the book.  OR am I
misunderstanding what you mean "when put up on the
list." Is the BSO still there when the book is added
to the collection? Otherwise it doesn't matter.

Cindy