[bksvol-discuss] Re: bso books

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 18:46:08 -0500

I think the idea is to take the bso out of the file itself but leave it in the book title and hopefully admin will delete it from the title itself and it will stay deleted from the file.

E.
At 06:45 PM 3/11/2007, you wrote:
I have had that happen, Shelley, to books I submitted. That's why I asked about the validator's responsibility. Thank you.