[bksvol-discuss] Re: bso books

  • From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 16:54:34 -0700

HI Gerald and all,

Now, I am going from memory, when we had a discussion about books being
kicked back to step 1 and the fact that they only needed a simple change. I
thought the reason it was not done by the admin was that form did not allow
the kind of editing volunteers can do to make changes to information. But
from this question, it does sound like they can edit information in the
submission form.

Katie Hill
You can learn a lot if you are humble enough to listen.
Lynn Lewis Warren
Email: Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx