[bksvol-discuss] book I'm working on

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 23:15:04 -0500

Hi, I'm in the process of editing who gets the drumstick by Helen Beardsley
which was submitted by Shelley.  It's an enjoyable book with very little work
needing to be done.  Because of the chapter numbering and/or page numbering, I
have some insecurities about page numbering.  I have no sighted heolp to make
sure the page numbers are like they're supposed to be, and I'm wondering to
whom I can send this to before I check the book back in so it won't get
rejected by bookshare staff?  I had a few jumbled words as well.  Any offers of
help will be greatfully accepted and appreciated as I have done all I can do on
the book.  Shelley did a fantastic job on scanning and submitting a clean copy,
and it needs very little work, but there was a small half a sentence missing in
the middle of the book and a few passages with garbled words, but overall a
great scan.  Would I need to compress the file if I were to send it to someone
for this kind of help?  Please advise and thanks and have a blessed day.