[bksvol-discuss] Re: book I'm working on

  • From: popularplace@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 19:49:23 -0700 (PDT)

When faced with a situation where sighted help is needed either to supply page
numbers or help fix scannos, post on the volunteer list. Although you can't
send a file to a fellow member or volunteer someone can usually the  print book
and send you what you need
 Unfortunately since I won't be back in A. until I don't know when I'm down to
library systems and neither one has the book
Cindy