[bksvol-discuss] Re: board books for beginning readers

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 10:46:21 -0500

I am guessing he did, I know he's making great progress on the Dave Ramsey.
We certainly understand about technology problems, we've had more than our
share the last few weeks here. I'm glad that other people think this is a
good idea, and I see that several of the Maisy books are in the library, so
I will just be adding a few more.

Take care!

Valerie

Please pray for Doug's Dad & visit his website:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/billkoonce