[bksvol-discuss] Re: board books for beginning readers

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 23:15:27 -0700 (PDT)

Go for it. I've done some books where one page has a cutout and the next page's
picture shows through. I'm not saying that what I did is the way to do
anything. but ou  can take a look,It is difficult, but I found it difficult to
describe illustrations in as much detail as I did in all the books I did and so
now I let others who are willing volunteer first

Some of the books for which I described illustrations in some detail are Joseph
Had a Little Coat; (cutouts onpages;
Thed Amzing Bone; The Beatrice Letters (cutouts)

The Magic School bus; some Dr. Seuss books. Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: