[bksvol-discuss] Re: blind people working

  • From: "Kaitlyn" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 19:13:47 -0800

HI Jamie,

I do believe you are right. Even with some of the advances in most areas
women are still treated as lesser than men. I am fortunate in that where I
work there are many female managers. My gut feeling is that there is a very
large lesbian population in Oregon and at least from what I know there are a
number of lesbian women in management positions. IN a way they look out for
their own.

What part of Michigan are you from. I grew up in Royal Oak and live for
about 20 years in the Ypsilanti Ann Arbor area.

Kaitlyn

The AGEL World Mission
Kaitlyn Hill
WWW.AgelPortlandMission.com