[bksvol-discuss] Re: bksvol-discuss Digest V10 #75

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 05:59:56 -0700

A paragraph symbol can be found by searching for ^p (the carat is made
w/the shift key plus keyboard 6). Don't use numpad 6 for this. Other
symbols can be searched for similarly, i.e. ^t = tab, ^m = line feed,
^l = page break, etc.

--
Blame the computer--why not? It can't defend itself & occasionally
might even be the culprit