[bksvol-discuss] Re: A question about the book in approval cue.

  • From: "Martha Rafter" <mlhr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 09:01:26 -0400

Hi Nimit,
I'd drop Madeleine a line to remind her that you are waiting for this book to do the further proofing on it. Sounds like it got put in the wrong place. HTH!
Marty

-----Original Message----- From: Nimit Kaur
Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2013 9:16 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: A question about the book in approval cue.

Yes.  Thanks Sue for verrifying that and I thought that I
misunderstood or something or I didn't read right and my jaws read too
fast!!!  So, but anyways, she has my name on it but  it's in the
approval cue still.  It's Ok, though... I will wait.  I know she has a
lot of stuff in her life and sometimes it just gets all mixed
together....  I know how it is myself.  So, Yeah, she is probably in
the conference thing and she will read our email and put it back in
the check out cue.  So, yeah.  Thanks and have a good day!!!!!
(Smiley!!!)  Haha!

On 3/16/13, Sue Stevens <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Madeleine wrote Nimit and me and was supposed to return A Matter of
Character to the checkout queue with a hold for NImit. She did put Nimit's
name on it but it is still in the approval queue.

Sue S.