[bksvol-discuss] Re: [bksvol-discuss]

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 17:36:36 -0800 (PST)

Nothing to apologize for!  I feel a little like a book hog, but we have so much
money invested in some series and it is so difficult to talk with Nichole and
yet let her read print independently that I am grateful for others indulgence.
 Nichole has an insatiable appetite for reading, and I like to share at least a
third of them in talking and checking her interested to develop more leads for
her future reading.
 Valerie

Keep up with Nichole's recovery: