[bksvol-discuss] Re: best position for page numbers?

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 18:35:22 -0500

Short of checking them each by hand in the Paragraph dialog box under the Format menu, the only way I know is to select all the text, then go to the Format menu and the Paragraph dialog box and left justify everything. Then you'd have to reformat anything you didn't want left justified, of course. Maybe someone else will have a superior method. But what I do is left justify everything, and then - depending on how chapter titles are presented in the book, select them and center them or do whatever seems best to format them in a similar manner to how they appear in the book. This method could get more time consuming for books with more complicated formatting, but for straight fiction - mainly just paragraphs of text - this seems to work pretty well.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>