[bksvol-discuss] Re: best position for page numbers?

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 15:40:47 -0500

I may be wrong, but I thought that the blank line issue had been worked out: Blank lines around page numbers for the benefit of the html version of the file.

As to the position: I tend to just leave them where they are. But some here have given good reasons for putting them at the top.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>