[bksvol-discuss] awaiting admin approval

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 10:08:34 -0700 (PDT)

I hope Claire can fix this before the book goes into the collection. I noticed
a book in the admin approval queue that needs fixing:

          43991  Frankinstein Doesn't Strt Food Fights (The Adventures of the
Bailey School Kids)  Debbie Dadey, Marcia Thornto jons

  The title should be (two words misspelled)

  Frankenstein Doesn't Start Food Fights (The Adventures of the Bailey School
Kids #47)
  And the authors are (two names misspelled):

  Debbie Dadey, Marcia Thornton Jones

Jamie in Michigan
Currently reading: Mistletoe Murder - Leslie Meier
Find great deals on books at Half.com.