[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validation Question

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 10:11:46 -0700 (PDT)

I only do it once, because replace all will replace them all. But I only do it
to my own scans because my scans have section breaks instead of page breaks and
I can't figure out how to make it different.

  But if they had page breaks, I would still replace the ^m (page break) with
^p^m^p so there would be a blank line before and after each page break.

  With word, when it is done with the replace all function, it tells you that
it made so many replacements, like 40 or 300 or however many times it replaced
it.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently reading: Mistletoe Murder - Leslie Meier
Find great deals on books at Half.com.