[bksvol-discuss] Re: awaiting admin approval

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Lisa Friendly <lisaf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 00:56:21 -0700 (PDT)

If Claire is on vacation, who is the angel who is
approving books over the weekend? There's another set
approved today, Sunday, and there were several books
approved on Saturday. Is she working on vacation or
are you or John being the Good Samaritans? It's
appreciated, of course, but not necessary. We don't
expect you guys to work on the weekends. They're for
you to enjoy youselves without us. smile

Cindy

<http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/j/marcia-thornton-jones/>