[bksvol-discuss] Re: "and" in author names

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 10:01:47 -0500

Amber,  if indeed you were experiencing a coma,  I am not surprised you
forgot the comma.

Joking aside,  just put in a comma,  but omit the 'and'  which will
generate bogus authors in the catalog.

G.

Guido D. Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
IBM Research,
Phone:  (512) 838-9735
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Visit my weekly Accessibility WebLog at:
http://www-3.ibm.com/able/weblog/corona_weblog.html

"Amber Wallenstein" <awallens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
04/28/2004 09:02 AM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: "and" in author names

My bad, sorry about that.  I forgot the coma.  I shouldn't submit books
after 11 PM, with my brain half fried.  My apologies again.
Amber
" When the odds are against me I prove them wrong,
When all else fails I succeed,
When all else ceases to live I breath,
When all turns to ashes from it I rise,
So it doesn't matter what you throw at me or what you do,
I am, I do, that's all that matters."
--- Heather Griggs
email: awallens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN Awallens@xxxxxxxxxxx