[bksvol-discuss] an empire of wealth

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 19:02:46 -0400

I am validating An Empire of Wealth. It is an economic history of the U.S. and the copy here is littered with all kinds of junk. The words all seem to be here and page numbers and page breaks. This one is going to take a long time since there seems to be lots which will be caught only to reading the whole book. I am willing to do it in this case unless someone knows of another nicer scanned copy.

E.