[bksvol-discuss] Re: [a-hem!] i'm twiddling my thumbs here, people...please validate me

  • From: Tony Baechler <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 19:42:30 -0700

Hello Gustavo and other gentlepeople. I have a few books I'm working on. I will be uploading another Agatha Christie shortly, probably today. If I would have known, I would have tried to get it done quicker. I still have a bunch of Ngaio Marsh books to get through which are all mysteries. The Christie book I'm uploading is Third Girl, mystery.
Tony Baechler
Maintainer, goldenaudio.net (TM) online archives
http://goldenaudio.net/