[bksvol-discuss] Re: [a-hem!] i'm twiddling my thumbs here, people...please validate me

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 14:57:08 -0400

Thanks Dave. Strange, I never received an e-mail notice informing me of its approval, but I sure do see it on the site. Is it normal that a book will be available for download for a significant amount of time before an acceptance notice is sent to the submitter?

Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: <talmage@xxxxxxxxxx>