[bksvol-discuss] Re: Your new list monitor and a rallying call for validations

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 17:59:49 -0500

LOL!!!  Hi, Marissa, and welcome to the list!  I'm a firm believer that if
Excedrin won't work, a nice cup of spiced tea will cure all things. <Smile>
At the moment, a Chai tea latte from Starbucks is my favorite!  They
actually sell the syrup for making it there, so I've had a cup almost every
day this week!  Take care!

Jana