[bksvol-discuss] Re: Your new list monitor and a rallying call for validations

  • From: "Lisa Leonardi" <lml5280@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 01:03:37 -0500

Reggie,

Not too off-topic, since a Chi tea is a wonderful beverage to drink under
stress; and as I am finding out, validating books does have it's stress
points.  Anyway, Chi tea is a spiced tea that has nutmeg and othehr spices
in it.  Some places will serve it either hot or cold.  Personally, I think
it tastes a lo    t like pumpkin pie.  That's the best description I can
come up with.

Lisa