[bksvol-discuss] Re: Your Suggestions for Books to Add to the Collection

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 23:43:10 -0500

Roger what sort order are you picking to get the most 100 downloaded books
to come up first? I have a hard time believing that "The Giver" is the most
downloaded book in the past 30 days. My sort order default is "by title".
The other choices are "by author", "by date added" or "by copyright date".

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: The Last Days of Dogtown by Anita Diamant