[bksvol-discuss] Re: Yay! It went through!

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 14:34:03 -0800

Hi, Cindy. No, there was no indication of what the error was when I
submitted the book about tornadoes. It just said that some data might be
missing...I forget exactly what it said, but I could find no indication of
exactly what the error was. The only thing that was missing that had been
there before was the file name, so I had to keep browsing to that to put it
in, which was why I kept thinking that might have been the problem, but it
turned out not to be. Take care.
Julie Morales
"This book (the Bible) will keep you from sin or sin will keep you from this
book." D.L. Moody
"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has
forgiven the inexcusable in you." C.S. Lewis