[bksvol-discuss] Re: more book sale finds

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 14:37:30 -0800

I don't really think there's a reason why some of us can't or don't use one
site over another, but it's a matter of preference sometimes. As for me,
RFBD is out unless absolutely necessary because their books are solely
audio, and since I have a hearing impairment, the less of that I have to
deal with, the better. That's why I limit myself as much as possible to Web
braille or Bookshare and hardcopy braille from NLS when necessary but stay
away from tapes as much as I can. Take care.
Julie Morales
"This book (the Bible) will keep you from sin or sin will keep you from this
book." D.L. Moody
"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has
forgiven the inexcusable in you." C.S. Lewis