[bksvol-discuss] Yay! It went through!

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 22:08:08 -0800

Hi, all. OK, I've finally been able to submit Tornadoes in the Dangerous
Weather series. I'll just reiterate here that I have only validated about half
the book, which is why I gave it a Good rating. I'm not sure of the rest of the
book, but most of what I did have to clean up consisted of mainly junk
characters, so it should be a pretty clean scan and fairly easy to make an
excellent quality. If there are any problems with it, I'll get the book back
from the library to fix any problem pages, should there be any. Now, if only
the system could be fixed so if the shorter synopsis was the problem, we'd know
we'd gone over! Ugh! If I'd known that was the only problem, I could have fixed
that a long time ago. Anyway, happy validating. *smile* Take care.
Julie Morales
"This book (the Bible) will keep you from sin or sin will keep you from this
book." D.L. Moody
"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven
the inexcusable in you." C.S. Lewis