[bksvol-discuss] Re: Work Requested

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 22:11:59 -0700 (PDT)

I think Julia's going to scan some more Libertus mysteries; they'r set in
second century A.D. Roman Britain. I proofed one; it's 8th in a series and
asked her to do some more (The earlier ones are';t yet in the collection).
They're wonderful mysteries (not horror or scary) and full of historical
information about Roman society. I love the book, Roman Ransom, and she said
she'd scan more. IOr is it modern mysteries that you prefer.

TinyURL.com/752cyrs