[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wishlist Request

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 22:54:36 -0400

The problem is that because this rating has such a low threshold, and the
submitter cannot change it, that if a book gets one of those quick proofing
jobs, the proof reader may not even check the rating. So the books get into the
collection with an adult rating because the submitter can't change it, and the
proofer may not bother to check.

Evan