[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wishlist Request

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 17:46:02 -0700 (PDT)

I read the PW reviews/synopses. If Professor Kaku writes well, and I gather he
does and has appeared on tv, the books do sound fascinating. PW comments about
Hyperspace that Kaku's "...intellectual perceptions will thrill lay readers, SF
fans and the physics-literate."

The synopsis of Physics of the Impossible is also interesting. The things
mentioned don't seem so impossible at all--and the book does seem readable.

Both are listed now (as of tonight) in the nonfiction section of the Wish List.

G.Cindy