[bksvol-discuss] Wish list request: Schmoozing With Terrorists

  • From: "Chris Feist" <ccfeist@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 14:17:06 -0500

HI all.  I recently heard about this book on The O'Reilly Factor and it
sounded fascinating.  So, if I may, I'd like to add it to the wish list.

Schmoozing With Terrorists: From Hollywood to the Holy Land, Jihadists
Reveal Their Global Plans to a Jew by Aaron Klein.

This book reveals the evil ideology of today's most notorious terrorists and
does so in their own words.  Klein sits down and interviews islamo-fascists
and shows to what depths they will go to achieve destruction of us and our
way of life.

Thanks, and have a good one.

Chris Feist - The one and only!