[bksvol-discuss] Re: Why No Book Reviews?

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 22:02:46 -0500

Who do you think validates the books you submit or check out? Somebody has to add them to the collection. Did you just join the volunteer list? What books were those, by the way, in which you think the braille needs improving? Unless we know, nobody can improve them.

E.

It doesn't appear that anything changes on Bookshare. Do people really work there? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Elizabeth and Burton" <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>