[bksvol-discuss] Re: Why No Book Reviews?

  • From: "Munawar Bijani" <munawarb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 08:04:59 -0500

Hi Robert,
Yes, people do work there. I myself scan books for you to read. We are
working, but simply saying that nothing gets changed does not help us
improve anything. Like the previous poster suggested, why don't you tell us
what books need rescanning? That would be much more helpful and maybe we can
do something for a change, as you put it.

Munawar A. Bijani
mailto:munawarb@xxxxxxxxx