[bksvol-discuss] Re: Why No Book Reviews?

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 17:59:21 -0500

Bookshare may be not up to putting up reviews just now. Sounds as if they have all they can handle at the moment. They saved it I am sure. They used to send out an automated message thanking the reviewer and saying it would be up on the site as soon as feasible. I only submitted a couple of reviews and that was years ago. I wonder though that they would stop the automated message. I thought it a nice touch at the time.

E.
At 05:45 PM 1/5/2007, you wrote:
Hi,
I submitted a review for the hunt for red october a while back -- I checked three months ago and it still wasn't up on the site. It's been about a year now. smile. That's why I don't review anymore.

Munawar A. Bijani