[bksvol-discuss] Where I put my comment?

  • From: Tomoko Miles <seisha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2008 21:36:14 -0700

Below is my replying E-mail which I sent Bookshare collection development person. I hope you think about this problem. Thanks.

Hello,
Thank you for quick response. I understood what you said about the second book, you rejected. However the first book, you rejected, (#49916) of Law/Society: Origins Interactions and Change by John R Sutton, was a problem for me. This was in the waiting list for a long time until I downloaded. I remembered some validators had released the book before me. I simply thought they didn't want to validate such a difficult subject, so I took it. Not checking the collection list was my fault. However, if I had known this book in the collection list, how could I have removed the book or told other volunteer validators in order to not make the same mistake? The validators cannot write comment when we release the book. Therefore, I think checking the waiting list and removing the book which already Bookshare has, is your job.
Thank you for reading my comment.
Tomoko