[bksvol-discuss] Re: Where I put my comment?

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 01:21:34 -0400

Hopefully, this is my last message on this topic. <smile>

I should have mentioned something about the rejection process itself,
because it may be missed by those who've never done it before, or forgotten
by people, like myself, who don't often reject books. The rejection form is
not on the first page you encounter when you go to Step 2. You need to click
on the Upload link first. On the resulting page are buttons for accepting or
rejecting the book. If you hit the Reject button, then you will be taken to
a form. There you can check off the reason for rejecting the book. There,
you can also make comments on why you are rejecting the book.

Hope this all helps.

Evan