[bksvol-discuss] Re: What to do about two title pages?

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 12:06:07 -0500

I've never done one of these, but I would scan the first story, then flip the
book over and scan the second, starting with the dedication and title page.
There's really no other way to handle it that I can think of. I would imagine
that the page numbering starts at 1 in both stories, but you would keep
numbering the pages continuously from the first story. You can't do it any
other way in Bookshare books anyhow. (If you want, you could put a note at the
beginning of the first story mentioning that it was impossible to preserve the
original formatting of the book or something like that.)

Evan