[bksvol-discuss] What to do about two title pages?

  • From: Pamela Hoffard <crosssttch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: book list <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 07:49:42 -0800 (PST)

Morning Folks,

I have a children's picture book that is authored by Laura Numeroff (If you
give a mouse a cookie series). However, this one is a bit different.

It has two stories in one.  After the only copyright page is the title page:
WHAT UNCLES DO BEST.  If you turn the book over and flip to the first pages,
there is a dedication page then another Title page: WHAT AUNTS DO BEST.  These
two stories meet in the middle of the book.

Now I know for Bookshare purposes, that I can't keep the second story going
backwards; that would not make sense.  My BIG question is: Can I have a second
Title page in the same book 20 pages later?  OR Should I put the 2nd page
directly after the first title page and make a note?

Let me know your thoughts please,

Pam Hoffard