[bksvol-discuss] Re: What to do about two title pages?

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 19:28:13 -0500

I remember the Ace Doubles. When someone saw me reading one from my right they always thought I was nuts for trying to read a book upside down.

Hi, Pam, I don't know if you read science fiction, but there used to be something called "Ace Doubles" where you would find one novel when you opened the book. If you flipped the book over to the back cover and turned it around, there would be another title and another novel when you opened the book. I have no idea what Bookshare policy would say because in effect you have two books or two sides of the same coin as it were (Is this a mixed metaphor?) Anyhow, maybe you can let them know about this situation and submit both scans. Regards, Kim Friedman.