[bksvol-discuss] Re: What does [SRT] mean"

  • From: "John Simpson" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 11:30:16 -0700

I sent an e-mail to the scanner. He verified that the SRT is indeed a Word
Perfect soft return and can be deleted. Currently there may be HRT
indications also, which need to be handled as true page breaks. I'll check
with Google or Amazon just to make sure that it would look okay without the
SRT, but I think I'm ready to rock 'n roll. Thanks.

  _____