[bksvol-discuss] Re: Looking for Kelly, Lissie & Evan

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 16:18:05 -0400

Dear Marilyn,

Your willingness to scan couldn't come at a better time. Now I have about 30 books from which you can select that I'd be happy for anyone to proof, anyone, that is, who reads the book all the way through. This is very kind of you. I know anything you scan will be a lift to proofers hoping to find a good task on the check out list.

Anyone else wanting a few books to scan, please contact me off list as well at airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Always with love,

Lissi

I'll be in touch off list.