[bksvol-discuss] Re: Was able to submit

  • From: "Martha Rafter" <mlhr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 19:08:07 -0400

Hi Cindy,
   I have forgotten how far you get before you’re taken back to page 1—sorry.
But I thought I’d tell you this just in case.  This happened to me once.  I
went through the entire thing, including all of the metadata stuff.  I tried
and tried and nothing!  So I wrote to the list and Valerie helped me out.  She
told me to check my synopsis’ length, and it turns out that one of them (the
short one) was a little too long, so I fixed it and my check-in went through
just fine.  This probably isn’t the thing at all, but I wanted to pass it along.
Marty