[bksvol-discuss] Re: Very frustrated with the tool!

  • From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 06:18:51 -0800

Do you mean that if a chapter title has something like Chapter One, then on a second line there is a title "The beginning of my story" for instance, and you change the font and bold both lines, when the book is converted to a bookshare book, it has Chapter One The beginning of my story, all on one line. From a check Bob W did on a book I proofread, that is indeed what the bookshare converter does and actually what I was hoping it did. If you mean something else then ignore this message. Also ignore the blank message I sent out before this one. I selected reply, the message I was replying to came up and then was sent before I could do anything.

Misha

On 2/7/2011 8:33 PM, Valerie Maples wrote:
I I don't know what was changed or when, but suddenly even if I insert a blank line between it, the two lines of a chapter are suddenly put all on one line, no matter what I try. So another words the chapter number and the chapter name are all on one line, not the way it should be.

Is there anything we can do about this to keep it formatted properly?
 Valerie

Speech recognition in use ... I talk, it listens, sometimes we make mistakes! ;-)