[bksvol-discuss] Very frustrated with the tool!

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 22:33:51 -0600

I I don't know what was changed or when, but suddenly even if I insert a blank
line between it, the two lines of a chapter are suddenly put all on one line,
no matter what I try. So another words the chapter number and the chapter name
are all on one line, not the way it should be.

Is there anything we can do about this to keep it formatted properly?
 Valerie

Speech recognition in use ... I talk, it listens, sometimes we make mistakes!
;-)