[bksvol-discuss] To Loren Baily and Kim Friedman: Two issues

  • From: "Regina Alvarado" <regina.alvarado6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 11:50:21 -0500

Sure hope I didn't hear the names wrong and spell wrong too.   If so, please
forgive!

1.  Kim:  If you put 50 titles on a page It was a ... Stormy Night is on page 5
3 up from the last in that 50 list, hold for Reggie.  Thanks again for doing
this one for me.

2.   Loren, could you put a hold for Reggie on "Just Another War", please? I
have some books I am working on, but it looks like it has been there for a
while.  I would like very much to proof.  Thank you.
Reggie