[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validation of books

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 12:58:05 -0700

Hi, Lea. I think the general consensus is that RTF is better, but as long as
page breaks are present in your TXT files, I wouldn't think it would matter
that much. As for announcing when you're finished validating something, that's
entirely up to you. Some do and some don't. There's no rule about it. It does
help people know where their books are if they submitted something, but other
than that, it's up to you. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):