[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validation of books

  • From: Pascha Lea <pascha2u@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 12:11:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Kellie,
Thank you for the info. I will save validated books to rtf from this point
forward. I do plan to spend a bit of time with the validations - our public
library seems quite good and I don't think it will be too difficult to find
hard copies of what ever it is I'm validating.

Regards,
Lea

Kellie Hartmann <hart0421@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Lea,
It's fine to mention that something has been validated, especially when you've
put some work into making the book very good quality.
Rtf is preferable to txt as a format because it maintains page breaks and other
important formatting more consistently. Some programs can deal properly with
txt files with page breaks, but others can't.
Hth,
Kellie

Discover Yahoo!