[bksvol-discuss] Validation of books

  • From: Pascha Lea <pascha2u@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 10:53:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi folks,

I noticed that a lot of people announce when they've downloaded books they've
scanned. Is it appropriate to notify the list when you've finished validating a
book? If so, I have just finished validating "Cat's Eye" by Margaret Atwood. If
it's not appropriate, I won't announce it anymore :)

I've decided that I'm going to try to get a copy of the book from the local
library when validating. I got a copy of "Cat's Eye" and it really helped out!
Scanners are fiddly things at the best of times.

Just out of curiosity, is it better to do things in .txt or .rtf format? Or
does it not matter? I've been saving everything as a .txt file.

Lea

Yahoo! Mail