[bksvol-discuss] Validating in Kurzweil

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 01:55:34 -0500

I guess this question just goes to show how little I've done with validating lately, but I have a few I want to do now, so I wanted to ask this question. It sounds pretty...well...elementary, and I think I've heard people mention it on here before, but I just wanted to make sure I understand it before I did something and messed it up. If I take an RTF file, I want to run Kurzweil's rank spelling on it. If I make any changes to the file, would it be advisable to convert the file to .kes first so a bunch of blank pages don't get added or something strange like that? I do have version 8.02 if that matters. Of course, I'd convert back to RTF before uploading but wanted to ask before I did anything. Take care.

Julie Morales
Skype: mercy0421 Please contact me if I may not recognize your contact info
before adding me or I may not add you!
Currently in Winchester Regional, Virginia Overcast, Rain 51F°(11C°) Wind:NNW
(330°) at 6mph (5KT)
To a worm, digging in the hard ground is more relaxing than going fishing.