[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validating in Kurzweil

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 15:43:22 -0500

That's what I thought. I just wanted to ask before I did it. Thanks. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Skype: mercy0421 Please contact me if I may not recognize your contact info

Pratik Patel wrote:
Julie,

I always recommend that you resave the file to a .kes file before you start
working on it.  This will  The .kes file gives you several advantages such
as placing you on the same page where you closed the file, etc.  You can
resave the file to RTF when you're done validating.

Pratik